Peyton Anderson Foundation 30-Day Challenge
The Peyton Anderson Foundation is pleased to announce the winners of the 30-Day Challenge!
The Foundation thanks everyone who stepped up to the Challenge and completed 30 days of local service and engagement. All of the entries were inspiring!
The winning entries were randomly drawn from the pool of completed applications.
Because we were so inspired, the Peyton Anderson Foundation made the decision to DO even more GOOD and pick EIGHT winners to receive $3,000 each to donate to their designated charities. That’s $24,000 donated from good-doers in our community to non-profit organizations, also doing good in our community!
And the winners are:
- Alexandria Lewis – donating to Adopt a Role Model
- Margaret Jones – donating to Save Our Rivers
- Peyton Jeter & the Macon Centreplex Staff – donating to Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Georgia
- Mark Estes – donating to Campus Clubs, Inc.
- Brittney Lightsey – donating to St. Francis Episcopal Church in Macon, Georgia
- Ivey Hall & Family – donating to Macon Area Habitat for Humanity
- Albert Reichert – donating to Community Foundation of Central Georgia
- Brandi Pitts – donating to NewTown Macon, Ocmulgee Heritage Trail
We will also announce in a later post: the grand prize winner receiving an extra $1,000 to donate to their designated organization.
If you see your name listed here, your award letter is in the mail, with details and information about our dual check presentation and reception.
In celebration of our 30th Anniversary, the Peyton Anderson Foundation has issued a summer challenge to the community to be a “good-doer” and perform 30 days of service and community engagement.
The Peyton Anderson Foundation 30-Day Challenge takes place from July 1st to 30th, 2019. Three completed entries will be randomly selected and winning entries will be awarded $3,000 each to a charity of their choice. A bonus grand prize for the charity of choice will be awarded to one of the three winners, based on the quality of the entry. Winners will be announced on August 5, 2019.
To participate in the Peyton Anderson Foundation 30-Day Challenge, a completed entry and signed pledge must be received by the Foundation before August 1, 2019. The entry form is available here, with hardcopies available at local Downtown Macon businesses, as well as inserted in the Telegraph on Sunday, June 30 and Wednesday, July 3. Completed entries and inquiries can be emailed to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.View Entry Form